Have a question?
Ridley's Set of 40 Glass Marbles
Sounds like FUN!
Classic game of marbles:
- Draw a chalk circle at least 2 feet in diameter. If there are more players, draw a bigger circle.
- Arrange several marbles in a circle formation inside the chalk circle.
- Each player needs to have one playing marble to use throughout the game.
- To start, the first player should roll their marble into the playing circle.
- The objective is to knock the other marbles out of the chalk circle.
- Each marble is worth one point.
- If a marble is knocked out of the circle, then the player gets to keep that marble and scores a point.
- Players take turns, rolling their play marble around the circle.
- Play marbles are not allowed to leave the playing circle.
- Players can move their marbles by flicking it with their thumb.
- The player with the most marbles at the end of the game is crowned the winner.
Save this product for later